- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility
- Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
It is recommended to read the conditions very carefully to protect all your interests. In case you are uncertain or any query is striking your mind then please write us for any explanation or confirmation. You can also freely contact our team through email or telephone. It should be clearly understood that by placing any order, you are legally entering into binding agreement. Please carefully study all the terms and conditions prior placing an order. The customer is supposed to bear all necessary charges and value added tax.
Intellectual property rights
The content present on the website and the logo of genesis are the intellectual properties of the owner. All the material present on the website is protected. The use of this content without the authorized permission of the owner is illegal.
The content present on the website of Genesis only shares general information. The website only shares information about characteristics and usage of various products. The information present on the website is just for reference. To treat any serious problem, kindly consult senior experienced physician for proper advice.