- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrator, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs., to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator
- Front view (Figure A), Rear View (Figure B)
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O₂ purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
It is recommended to read the conditions very carefully to protect all your interests. In case you are uncertain or any query is striking your mind then please write us for any explanation or confirmation. You can also freely contact our team through email or telephone. It should be clearly understood that by placing any order, you are legally entering into binding agreement. Please carefully study all the terms and conditions prior placing an order. The customer is supposed to bear all necessary charges and value added tax.
Intellectual property rights
The content present on the website and the logo of genesis are the intellectual properties of the owner. All the material present on the website is protected. The use of this content without the authorized permission of the owner is illegal.
The content present on the website of Genesis only shares general information. The website only shares information about characteristics and usage of various products. The information present on the website is just for reference. To treat any serious problem, kindly consult senior experienced physician for proper advice.