The Span America Geo-Matt Therapeutic Overlay w/ Tubular Soft Skin Sleeve Features:
- #1 selling therapeutic overlay in the US
- Clinically proven in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Top surface is cut using exclusive Geo-Matt design, which creates more than 800 individually responsive foam cells that are anatomically sized to area of the body
- Zoned design delivers ideal support characteristics needed at the head, torso, and lower extremities
- Independently absorbs pressure points and allows the cells of the Geo-Matt to customize support to the natural curvature of the body while minimizing the effects of pressure and shearing
- “Ring-of-Air®” feature helps to ventilate the surface, channeling heat away from the patient to minimize perspiration build-up
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Standard size: 33″ width x 72″ length x 3.5″ height
- Many configurations, sizes, and covers are available to meet the specialized needs of the O.R., long term care and pediatric/neonatal populations
It is recommended to read the conditions very carefully to protect all your interests. In case you are uncertain or any query is striking your mind then please write us for any explanation or confirmation. You can also freely contact our team through email or telephone. It should be clearly understood that by placing any order, you are legally entering into binding agreement. Please carefully study all the terms and conditions prior placing an order. The customer is supposed to bear all necessary charges and value added tax.
Intellectual property rights
The content present on the website and the logo of genesis are the intellectual properties of the owner. All the material present on the website is protected. The use of this content without the authorized permission of the owner is illegal.
The content present on the website of Genesis only shares general information. The website only shares information about characteristics and usage of various products. The information present on the website is just for reference. To treat any serious problem, kindly consult senior experienced physician for proper advice.