The NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa Boot™ combines an aggressive design with high-performance fabrics to eliminate pressure and friction to the skin. NEW PERFORMANCE COVER! Pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points.
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel over an air cavity for ZERO pressure and provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers.
- High-performance pressure reducing fabric – Antimicrobial, mildew resistant and water resistant.
- A removable GEL-PACK may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle and keeps feet cool. (Model FA-GEL-4×8)
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli – bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
- Features an adaptable strap that permits this device to be secured at two alternate positions. Lower position controls dorsiflexion.
- Padded hook and loop closure allows easy application and removal.
- Measure the circumference of the lower part of the calf muscle.
- Wipe clean surface.
It is recommended to read the conditions very carefully to protect all your interests. In case you are uncertain or any query is striking your mind then please write us for any explanation or confirmation. You can also freely contact our team through email or telephone. It should be clearly understood that by placing any order, you are legally entering into binding agreement. Please carefully study all the terms and conditions prior placing an order. The customer is supposed to bear all necessary charges and value added tax.
Intellectual property rights
The content present on the website and the logo of genesis are the intellectual properties of the owner. All the material present on the website is protected. The use of this content without the authorized permission of the owner is illegal.
The content present on the website of Genesis only shares general information. The website only shares information about characteristics and usage of various products. The information present on the website is just for reference. To treat any serious problem, kindly consult senior experienced physician for proper advice.