Cardinal Health is proud to offer effective compression solutions for the recuperating patient. Our T.E.D. anti-embolism stockings are clinically proven to reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) which can extend up to six weeks after hospitalization.
- Address two components of Virchow’s Triad: Stasis and vessel wall damage
Ease of use
- Fits a wide range of patients
- A defined heel pocket is designed to aid correct placement
- Designed for the recuperating patient with closed-toe style for everyday use
Safety by design
- A clinically proven pressure pattern increases blood flow velocity and reduces venous distension
- A pressure break at the popliteal vein helps to ensure that blood will continue to flow smoothly through this critical area
- Interrupted band and 2-ply gusset prevent a tourniquet effect at the femoral vein
- Inlay circumferential knit, helping to provide one way horizontal stretch
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
It is recommended to read the conditions very carefully to protect all your interests. In case you are uncertain or any query is striking your mind then please write us for any explanation or confirmation. You can also freely contact our team through email or telephone. It should be clearly understood that by placing any order, you are legally entering into binding agreement. Please carefully study all the terms and conditions prior placing an order. The customer is supposed to bear all necessary charges and value added tax.
Intellectual property rights
The content present on the website and the logo of genesis are the intellectual properties of the owner. All the material present on the website is protected. The use of this content without the authorized permission of the owner is illegal.
The content present on the website of Genesis only shares general information. The website only shares information about characteristics and usage of various products. The information present on the website is just for reference. To treat any serious problem, kindly consult senior experienced physician for proper advice.